Monday, February 2, 2009

Vibes

It’s amazing to understand the vibes. Everyday we come across different kinds of people in our day today life. We just give a second look at the beautiful girls or the handsome hunk that we come across. But sometimes we come across few people who may not be very attractive in their looks but we just feel like talking to them and know about them.

The person may be the rick driver or may be some vendor on the streets of just any person waiting at the bus stop or roaming in the mall. It’s our soul or our inner self that draws the attention. I was just thinking what made us to do so. Why does it happen? Why does some thing tells us inside and control our other thoughts and draws our attention?

It’s the language of the soul. Its called the vibes. From our daily karma or work we create an invisible aura around us which the souls only can recognize. Its both positive and negative as well as we meet some people and we don’t feel like talking to them.

I was just thinking how we can develop the positive vibes in ourselves. The first thing that come to my mind is Meditation. Meditation creates a vibrations in our body which does make some sound which only the souls can recognize. Then chanting mantras. Yogas even exercising or even a morning or evening walk can create some positive energy in our lives. I remember I was travelling back from Nanded to Mumabai. A lady in her sixties was sitting in the front berth. By just seeing her radiant eyes I asked her “Mam are you practicing some meditation? “ She just smiled and gave me her card. She is a senior member of some big meditation organization. Also insisted me to join her organization.

Last year one of my colleagues and had gone to Pune for some official visit and my hotel was booked by our office. I insisted on changing the room. My friend got irritated as the hotel was almost full. Finally they allotted us some other room. My friend was little upset with my behavior. He had a quest to know the reason. He used his tip influence to one hotel boy. Finally the hotel boy said that their was a suicide few years back in the previous room.

No comments:

Post a Comment