Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Luck by chance

Do you believe in luck by chance ?????? Does it happen in any one‘s life………

Luck by chance is a nice movie which portrays the life of a person who has come to the city of dreams i.e. Mumbai to try his luck………… it also shows about some other who just got deprived of the 1% of luck and struggled as TV star or theatre artiste. The over all image of the movie is just a rosy picture of Bollywood though they have shown some dark side of it…………

I’m here not to write any critic on the movie nor do I have the intension to do it. Do you think any retired heroine will get impressed by the dialogue “I’m here because of you “ etc… life is not that easy … I’m a great fan of Farhan after seeing his directorial debut “Dil Chahta hai “ & his acting in “Rock on”. These are the movie where people like me can identify themselves. These movies are just very close to my heart.

I’m writing all these…… may be crap for some of you who come across this article. I was very closely associated with someone who was a struggling actor who came from a small city to this city of dreams to full fill his dreams. He is a one of the handsome and smartest guy from his home town. He tried his networking skills and increased his contacts day by day… I still remember the day when this guy got a phone call from a famous director personally for a lead opposite to some famous actor just like Luck by chance scene. I just remember the glow in his eyes after the telephonic conversation… My eyes were full in tears when I was watching Om Shanti Om when struggling Shahrukh was saying Sreyash Talpade on the bridge about he would have his posters across the city…the same dialogue have been said by him to me few years back………. some how the 1% luck was not in his side and it did not materialize .. Then he got some cameo roles in some other big banners but he was very optimistic that he would get some big lead role in some big banner. Their community believes in the thought that “We may break but we should not bend”. That thought made him not to compromise for any dirty things that are happening in Bollywood and he returned back to his home town. But his struggle will never go in vain. I wish him luck, I still have confidence in him he will do it one day definitely. I will definitely see him in big screen and see his posters across the cities.I always quote him the famous words by Richard Bach “You are never given a wish without being given the power to fulfill it …….. You may have to work hard on it however………………




No comments:

Post a Comment